Friday, January 10, 2014

Self introduction - Three Things I know to be true

Self Introduction-Three things I know to be true

 Hello, my name is Yun-A Jung. My hobby is playing instrument and listen to music.
 when someone do bad thing to me I revenge them. 
I like to dance every time. My room mates know I like to dance. 

I will tell you three things I know to be true.

 1. Choe Jin-Hyeok
 2. 11
 3. mint


I will tell you what that means


First, I like  talent Choe Jin-Hyeok. I started to like him when I was 12years old . Now I'm 13years old. He was at drama called' Ku Ka Ue Seo'(구가의서) I like him because his voice is very attractive.

Second, I can play 11 instruments.( piano, recorder, ocarina, drum, ukulele, guitar, short bamboo flute, flute, violin,gayageum,fife)
Lastly, I like color mint,because it makes me feel comfortable)
 There are more I like. I will write after this writing. 

(First picture is  Ku Ka ue Seo 
Second picture is Choe Jin Hyeok
Third picture is piano
Last picture is mint.)

 





1 comment:

  1. Jaeyoon PA, who used to be my roommate last year, loves the color mint. She wears mint sweaters and buys mint-colored bracelets, and she even loves mint chocolate. I agree that mint color is very pretty. :)
    You have written a great introduction with good selection of photos which tells you a lot about yourself.

    ReplyDelete