Monday, January 20, 2014

PHOTO ESSAY

Hello, My name is Yun-A Jung. I will tell you guys some GLPS Camp in Korean Minjok Leadership Academy (민족사관high school) . There are dormitory(duck go building-덕고관), Chung mu building, Da san building and a lot of other buildings. At GLPS camp we use dormitory, Chung Mu building, Da san building, English building and gym.


 I will tell you guys my life in GLPS Camp.




First, this picture is playground. There are some buildings and when we go to there there are gym. When we have PE classes we go to gym.  Some times we go to infront of playground and play with snows. I took this picture at January 20th. I go back to home at January 25th I will miss this place.


This picture is Da san building. We go to Da san building when we have speech and writing class or on morning when we are sick we can go to Da San building and go to nurses room. I took this picture January 20th. In Da san building I go to D 222 and study at that room with Heike teacher and Ji yoon TA. Of course I think I will miss this place because teachers were good and kind to us.


This picture is Chung Mu building. We go to Chung mu building when we have presentation class or at 1st period self study time sometimes some one goes to library and study also I do. Our presentation teacher is Andrew Gorski teacher and So-ho TA. He is very fun and she's very kind. And I took this picture on January 20th. 

This picture is English building. We go to English building when we have debate class. Our debate teacher's name is Barbara teacher and Lee Seung Hung TA. They are also kind,too. I think in Korean Minjok Leadership Academy's teachers are all good and kind. I take this picture from Korean Minjok Leadership Academy's website. This building is next to dormitory.
 This picture is dormitory and it's called Duck- Go building. we sleep at here and we eat meals at here and talk with our friends at here and we do self study at here and we rest at here. Almost everybody love this place because we can rest. Me either. I love this place. I take this picture on January 20th. 
This picture is when we are studying at Da San building  D 222 room. I took this picture on January 20th. Someone is talking to another boy and other people look studying hard. Maybe they look studying hard. 

 At GLPS camp I love the speech and blog writing class was my best class and I will miss teachers and friends in here when I go back to home. And I will miss Korean MInjok Leadership academy.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for writing great photo essays even when you did not have enough time. You have explained about the pictures of KMLA very well. However, next time when you write a photo essay, please try to talk more about yourself.
    Thank you for the hard work and I wish you all the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yuna? I think you did a great job in your photo essay!!

    ReplyDelete