Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Bucket List

 Bucket List

  • get freedom from my mom
  • live what I want to do
  • play all day
  • get all 100 score in test
  • be nine tail fox one day
  • live with my cousin and go to school with my cousin
  • have no problem with my friend
  • have a magic like movie frozen Elsa
  • do skydiving at Macao tower
  • meet talent or singer
  • meet Jack frost if there he is and meet Elsa if there she is
Something want to do in 2014 something is what I want to do in my life.
'A' like this letter is what I want to do in my life and else are what I want to do in 2014.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Yun-A for creating a fantastic blog and posting a truly exceptional photo essay. I also like your bucket list and wishing you all the best achieving your goals. It was a pleasure having you in my class - keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete